Outback Survival covers what you need to do, and how, to survive in the great Australian outdoors. The 230-pages take you through every aspect of a survival situation from bush tucker and bushcraft to off-road driving and survival kits. Based on Bob’s tried and tested ‘Big 5’ survival techniques, supported by diagrams and photos, he explains:
- Water: how to find, purify and transport
- Warmth: fire and wind proofing
- Shelter: against rain, cold, wind and sun
- Signals: by day and night, audible, visual and directional
- Food: what is available, foraging and fishing
FREE SHIPPING FOR MEMBERS
There are no reviews yet.